NAP VIRTUAL PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO
Commemorate your experience at the 2020 Virtual NAP Training Conference with the help of NAP’s official photographers, Robert and NAP Past President Jeanette Williams. They will be staffing the Virtual Photography throughout the NTC (see hours below) so you can still have your photo taken with unit, association, and district colleagues; or with any group of your sorority or fraternity friends.
Coordinate with your group and reserve your 15-minute photo session during the following hours using the Reservation Request form below:
- Wednesday, August 26: 7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 27: 7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 28: 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. / 7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 29: 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. / 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
HOW IT WILL WORK
The Virtual Photography Studio will have a dedicated Zoom room expressly for taking group photos. (Access information will be provided once you’ve signed up using form below.)
- Any group may sign up including but not limited to districts, associations, units, groups of friends, etc.
- The photography committee will notify the contact person of the day and time of photo. The contact person is responsible for notifying the group members of the day and time of the photo.
- People will enter the Zoom room at the assigned time. More than one group may be scheduled for a particular time so don’t be concerned if people other than your group are in the room.
- The host will instruct the group(s) on how to enter a breakout room for the photo. The photo will be a “Brady Bunch”-style photo showing the screen information from
those individuals. All participants must enter with video. We want pictures, not names.
- After the screen shot is taken, the room will be closed and the next group will be invited to join the breakout room.
- No retakes will be taken unless there are extenuating circumstances.
We realize that this is not the same as “shoulder-to-shoulder” in-person photos but it will capture those groups who choose to participate.
Please contact Bob Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.239.7971 if you have questions.